Overridden style is not being applied

Jaya L
Hi all,

The style which is overridden in a class is not being applied on the elements. Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks,
Jaya L

Re: Overridden style is not being applied

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Jaya,

It sounds like a CSS specificity problem.

https://css-tricks.com/specifics-on-css-specificity/

To be more helpful we'd need a code sample and also your css file.  Or just a link to the running page.

Paul

Jaya L wrote

Thanks,
Jaya L

Re: Overridden style is not being applied

Jaya L
Thank you Paul for your suggestion. I will take a look at the link given.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Paul DeBruicker [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jaya,

It sounds like a CSS specificity problem.

https://css-tricks.com/specifics-on-css-specificity/

To be more helpful we'd need a code sample and also your css file.  Or just a link to the running page.

Paul

Jaya L wrote
Hi all,

The style which is overridden in a class is not being applied on the elements. Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks,
Jaya L

http://forum.world.st/Overridden-style-is-not-being-applied-tp4887931p4889761.html
To unsubscribe from Overridden style is not being applied, click here.
NAML

--

Thanks,

Jayalakshmi L