Override File Libraries

Robert Sirois
Is there a way I can get my senders of #url: on WAImageTag with parameters to file libraries to return a path from the disk without recoding everything?

Thanks,
RS

RE: Override File Libraries

Robert Sirois
I overrode #urlOf:using: on my WAFileLibrary to the following:

urlOf: aSymbol using: aHandler
^'/resources/', (self asFilename: aSymbol).

I'm not sure how kosher this is, but it works anyway....
RS

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:39:35 -0600
Subject: [Seaside] Override File Libraries

Is there a way I can get my senders of #url: on WAImageTag with parameters to file libraries to return a path from the disk without recoding everything?

Thanks,
RS

Re: Override File Libraries

Philippe Marschall
2010/10/26 Robert Sirois <[hidden email]>:
> I overrode #urlOf:using: on my WAFileLibrary to the following:
> urlOf: aSymbol using: aHandler
> ^'/resources/', (self asFilename: aSymbol).
> I'm not sure how kosher this is, but it works anyway....

Yeah, if you don't want to recode anything and just want to catch the
senders of this file library then this will work.

Cheers
Philippe