Overrides in newest Monticellos?

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Is there any new Monticello which deals with overrides right? 1.5? 2.0?

I just published my packages and again incorrectly because some methods
are overridden in extensions of another package. If you do that in
current MC, you loose those methods in an original package. Bad!

I'm willing to migrate to such MC immediately if available. I think
working with overrides is such a powerful feature (not to mention that
VisualWorks have that) that Squeak needs the proper support as soon as
possible.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Overrides in newest Monticellos?

Janko Mivšek
Ops, that was meant for squeak-dev mailing lists.

Janko