P8/Linux - External module not found LGitLibrary

P8/Linux - External module not found LGitLibrary

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

I have this issue with P8 standalone VM and image installed from
pharo.org/download.

Am I missing something?

PharoDebug attached.

Thanks

Hilaire

PS1: I need standalone to prepare dev. environment and application for
drgeo.

PS2: On the same host I have been running P7 to contribute pull request
without this git issue.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

PharoDebug.log (13K) Download Attachment

Re: P8/Linux - External module not found LGitLibrary

HilaireFernandes
An update. I pickup the wget bash script option, and the provided VM is
doing fine.

Therefore, the issue is related to the proposed VM for download.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu