[P9] Large images tag

ducasse
Hi all

We are starting an effort to review and improve the behavior of pharo in presence of super large images.
I created a special tag to highlight the issues.
So if you have concerns and found annoying behavior related to slugginess in large image,
please use this tag.

We are also looking for misuse of operations fully scanning the memory or kind of like allInstances of and others.

S.

Re: [P9] Large images tag

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hi Stef,

Great idea! Here are some that could be added to the list:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5478
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5260
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5191
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5188
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5187
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4896

Cheers,
Vincent

Re: [P9] Large images tag

ducasse
Thanks I went over the list and tagged nearly all of them.
I think that P9 will be a real stabilisation phase.
S.