PAI context menu

Ian Bartholomew-3
The context menu for the PublishedAspectInspector in the ViewComposer is the
wrong one. Right clicking on an aspect in the aspect tree should (I assume)
still bring up the menu with "inspect" and "set to nil", amongst others. In
5.0 it brings up the same context menu as you get when clicking on the view
in the arena.

The "normal" inspector works as expected.

Regards
    Ian

Re: PAI context menu

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> The context menu for the PublishedAspectInspector in the ViewComposer is
the
> wrong one. Right clicking on an aspect in the aspect tree should (I
assume)
> still bring up the menu with "inspect" and "set to nil", amongst others.
In
> 5.0 it brings up the same context menu as you get when clicking on the
view
> in the arena.
>
> The "normal" inspector works as expected.

Thanks Ian, #464.

Blair