PAI

Bill Schwab-2
Blair,

The PAI does a lot more "flashing" in D5 than in D4 - it's probably a fix
for some missing updates that's redrawing more than it should??  Also, the
toolbar that appears for sequenceable collections does not activate the add
[*] button until the list gains focus.

Appologies in advance for even mentioning this one :)   In trying to figure
out whether the above was something I caused, I tried an experiment in the
VC.  Open it and create a new shell.  Right click to create a context menu.
Double click to edit the command, and type some command test; ok both
dialogs.  It's not at all serious, but, the published aspects of the newly
created menu do not appear right away.  Double clicking on it seems to be
enough to jolt it.  D4 seems to handle it a little better.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: PAI

Blair McGlashan
Bill

You wrote in message news:[hidden email]...

> The PAI does a lot more "flashing" in D5 than in D4 - it's probably a fix
> for some missing updates that's redrawing more than it should??  Also, the
> toolbar that appears for sequenceable collections does not activate the
add
> [*] button until the list gains focus.

These are recorded as #561, and #576.

> Appologies in advance for even mentioning this one :)   In trying to
figure
> out whether the above was something I caused, I tried an experiment in the
> VC.  Open it and create a new shell.  Right click to create a context
menu.
> Double click to edit the command, and type some command test; ok both
> dialogs.  It's not at all serious, but, the published aspects of the newly
> created menu do not appear right away.  Double clicking on it seems to be
> enough to jolt it.  D4 seems to handle it a little better.

The bugs DB is down at the moment, but I'll record that when it comes back
up.

Regards

Blair