PAI walkback

Ian Bartholomew-3
Can't see this in the bug list?

Use the VC to edit a Toolbar. Select the #items aspect and open up one of
the button's aspects. Select and edit the #text aspect but don't press
<enter>. Select the #isGroupStyle aspect.

I get a walkback every time and assertion fails when I try to do anything
else.

Regards
    Ian

Re: PAI walkback

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Can't see this in the bug list?
>
> Use the VC to edit a Toolbar. Select the #items aspect and open up one of
> the button's aspects. Select and edit the #text aspect but don't press
> <enter>. Select the #isGroupStyle aspect.
>
> I get a walkback every time and assertion fails when I try to do anything
> else.

I suspect this is a manifestation of #537 "PublishedAspectInspector updates
wrong aspect when one clicks over new aspect after modifying value".

Does that sound likely?

Regards

Blair

Re: PAI walkback

Ian Bartholomew-3
Blair,

> I suspect this is a manifestation of #537 "PublishedAspectInspector
updates
> wrong aspect when one clicks over new aspect after modifying value".
>
> Does that sound likely?

Very, thanks.  I shall peruse the bug list more carefully in future
(assuming we haven't found all the problems already :))

Ian

Re: PAI walkback

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Blair,
>
> > I suspect this is a manifestation of #537 "PublishedAspectInspector
> updates
> > wrong aspect when one clicks over new aspect after modifying value".
> >
> > Does that sound likely?
>
> Very, thanks.  I shall peruse the bug list more carefully in future
> (assuming we haven't found all the problems already :))

I think that very very unlikely, about as likely as winning the lottery in
fact.

Don't worry particularly about reporting bugs more than once, as our bug
system allows multiple reports to be merged together and it sometimes helps
to have more than one "angle" on a problem.

Regards

Blair