PBE Japanese translation

Masashi Umezawa-4
Hi all,

Sorry about the late announce, but Japanese translation of Pharo by
Example 1 was completed (a few months ago).

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)

So, could you add a link to the main site? (http://pharobyexample.org/)

Best regards,
--
"SoftUmeYa, LLC"
[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: PBE Japanese translation

stephane ducasse
Dear Umezawa

I tried to see if the names of the translators is written in the book but I could not see it.
I would like to get the name for the translators in the book because translating a book is
a boring and tedious task and it deserves acknowledgement.

I would like to thank all the translators their time and having their names in the pdf version is a way to thank
you all.

Stef

On Apr 23, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Masashi Umezawa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry about the late announce, but Japanese translation of Pharo by
> Example 1 was completed (a few months ago).
>
> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)
>
> So, could you add a link to the main site? (http://pharobyexample.org/)
>
> Best regards,
> --
> "SoftUmeYa, LLC"
> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: PBE Japanese translation

stephane ducasse
this is an excellent news!
Thanks a lot. I put the first version on the gforge and I updated the web site (It will take some time to get the change reflected)

Stef

On Apr 23, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Masashi Umezawa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry about the late announce, but Japanese translation of Pharo by
> Example 1 was completed (a few months ago).
>
> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)
>
> So, could you add a link to the main site? (http://pharobyexample.org/)
>
> Best regards,
> --
> "SoftUmeYa, LLC"
> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: PBE Japanese translation

Masashi Umezawa-4

Some translators do not reveal their real names, but I've added the
translators link quickly.
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/network/members

Best regards,

2013/4/23 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Umezawa
>
> I tried to see if the names of the translators is written in the book but I could not see it.
> I would like to get the name for the translators in the book because translating a book is
> a boring and tedious task and it deserves acknowledgement.
>
> I would like to thank all the translators their time and having their names in the pdf version is a way to thank
> you all.
>
> Stef
>
> On Apr 23, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Masashi Umezawa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry about the late announce, but Japanese translation of Pharo by
>> Example 1 was completed (a few months ago).
>>
>> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)
>>
>> So, could you add a link to the main site? (http://pharobyexample.org/)
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --
>> "SoftUmeYa, LLC"
>> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

"SoftUmeYa, LLC"
[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: PBE Japanese translation

Oscar Nierstrasz
Done!

thanks!!!

Oscar

On Apr 23, 2013, at 3:32 , Masashi Umezawa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry about the late announce, but Japanese translation of Pharo by
> Example 1 was completed (a few months ago).
>
> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-japanese/wiki/Pharo-by-Example-(ja)
>
> So, could you add a link to the main site? (http://pharobyexample.org/)
>
> Best regards,
> --
> "SoftUmeYa, LLC"
> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: PBE Japanese translation

stephane ducasse
thanks a lot!
Tell them that we really appreciate their effort.

Stef