[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-06-21

1 message Options

[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-06-21

Nicolás Paez
Hello everyone,

Here is the weekly update of the Spanish translation of Pharo By Example book.

Summary
  • Just 4 charpters remaining to complete the rough translation.
  • During this week we will focus on completing the translation of the remaining chapters and on fixing the compilation errors we are getting.
  • We have also started to define the revision process.
  • By end of June we will publish a new drop with the completed chapters.
Chapters drill down

Chapter 01: 80%
Chapter 02: completed, but not published yet and with compilation errors
Chapter 03: completed, already published
Chapter 04: completed, already published
Chapter 05: completed, but not published yet and with compilation errors
Chapter 06: 21%
Chapter 07: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 08: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 09: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 10: just started
Chapter 11: completed, already published
Chapter 12: 52%
Chapter 13: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 14: completed

Regards,
NicoPaez
http://nicopaez.wordpress.com