[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-06-28

1 message Options

[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-06-28

Nicolás Paez
Hello everyone,

Here is the weekly update of the Spanish translation of Pharo By Example book.

Summary
  • We are almost there, just 2 chapter remaining
  • We are still having problems with the compilation of some chapters
  • Clara joined the translation team
  • 2 more people offer to collaborate in the revision process
  • This week we will publish a new drop
Chapters drill down

Chapter 01: completed, but not published yet
Chapter 02: completed, but not published yet
Chapter 03: completed, already published
Chapter 04: completed, already published
Chapter 05: completed, but not published yet and with compilation errors
Chapter 06: completed, but not published yet
Chapter 07: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 08: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 09: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 10: 28 %
Chapter 11: completed, already published
Chapter 12: 70%
Chapter 13: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 14: completed

Regards,
NicoPaez
http://nicopaez.wordpress.com