[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-07-21

Nicolás Paez
Hello everyone,

I glad to announce that we have reached Code Complete, that is, ALL the chapters has been translated.
Now is time to start with the revision phase in order  to have the final version before Smalltalks 2011 (November).
If you want to help with the revision and have enough time to read 3* chapters within a month, just contact me.

*(we want each reviewer to read 3 chapters in order to ensure not only the translation itself but also the consistency between chapter, and the time frame of n1 month is just to be able to complete the work before November)

Saludos!
NicoPaez.
blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

Re: [PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-07-21

Stéphane Ducasse
Excellent news!
I love your process (as usual).
STef