[PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-08-03

Nicolás Paez
Hello everyone,

Finally we were able to fix the some of the errors in PDF generation and now, all the 14 chapters are published in PDF format :-)

You can download them from PharoByExample page.

At the same time, some new volunteers joined the project to collaborate in the revision.

Saludos!
Nico.
blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

Re: [PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-08-03

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks a lot nicolas
When do you plan to have the final draft?

Stef

On Aug 4, 2011, at 12:24 AM, Nicolás Paez wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Finally we were able to fix the some of the errors in PDF generation and now, all the 14 chapters are published in PDF format :-)
>
> You can download them from PharoByExample page.
> Direct link: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28829/PBE1-Spanish-FullDraft-2011-08-01.zip
>
> At the same time, some new volunteers joined the project to collaborate in the revision.
>
> Saludos!
> Nico.
> blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

Re: [PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-08-03

version. :)

Stef

On Aug 4, 2011, at 12:24 AM, Nicolás Paez wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Finally we were able to fix the some of the errors in PDF generation and now, all the 14 chapters are published in PDF format :-)
>
> You can download them from PharoByExample page.
> Direct link: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28829/PBE1-Spanish-FullDraft-2011-08-01.zip
>
> At the same time, some new volunteers joined the project to collaborate in the revision.
>
> Saludos!
> Nico.
> blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

Re: [PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-08-03

Nicolás Paez
We hope to have it before Smalltalks 2011. The revision is not easy because Spanish language is spoken in many countries and this makes the languages to have variations.

At the same time, in the translation process there were people from at least 4 different countries (Argentina, Chile, Spain and Venezuela) and we need to ensure the book to be consistent. The point here is that to ensure consistency we need to read the whole book.

Regards,
NicoPaez