PBE - Updated -2.8 - overlapping windows

Dan

PBE - Updated -2.8 - overlapping windows

Dan
PBE- Updated Section 2.8

This section asks you to open both a Playground and a Transcripts window but wants the Playground window just overlapping the Transcript window. I do that with a Transcript show: 3 + 4 entry in the Playground and, sure enough, a 7 appears in the Transcript window.

But... what was the point of asking you to overlap the windows? What have I missed?

As an aside, the answers and helpful hints I have received from my questions have been really "helpful". What a concept.

Dan

Re: PBE - Updated -2.8 - overlapping windows

Marcus Denker-4

On 26 May 2015, at 17:51, Daniel Roe <[hidden email]> wrote:

PBE- Updated Section 2.8

This section asks you to open both a Playground and a Transcripts window but wants the Playground window just overlapping the Transcript window. I do that with a Transcript show: 3 + 4 entry in the Playground and, sure enough, a 7 appears in the Transcript window.

But... what was the point of asking you to overlap the windows? What have I missed?

I have no idea either… I think it is not needed and step3 can just be removed from the instructions.

Marcus

Re: PBE - Updated -2.8 - overlapping windows

CyrilFerlicot
I think we can remove that step and maybe use this example to explain
the system of window group in UPBE.
I'll open an issue on UPBE.

--
Cheers