PBE web site links to SBE resources

thomas_costick
This post was updated on .
Some of the links on the PBE site go to Squeak By Example pages, e.g. Discussion List and Archive.

I know there's still a lot of commonality, but for those people using only Pharo, particularly noobs (which, after all, are the target audience of the PBE book) links to Squeak may confuse.

I have made a concious decision to use Pharo rather than Squeak. I see Pharo as the more open option.  Being the basis for Seaside is another reason.  That's not to say I have turned my back forever on Squeak, but when working with the PBE book I think it would help to keep the two separate.

Are there alternative Pharo links that could be used in place of the Squeak ones?

--Thomas

Re: PBE web site links to SBE resources

thomas_costick
(reply to own post, to push to mailing list)