PBE8.0 Chapter: Syntax in a Nutshell

ducasse
Hello

In case you want to help Pharo, here is attached the latest version of the Pharo by Example book chapter.
The authors thanks the sponsoring of ESUG because updating a book is not just changing 5.0 into 8.0.

You can send PRs at
        https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample80

The full pdf is available at
        https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample80/releases

If you want to support this effort:
        - you can sponsor the book - you can get your logo on the book cover and be explicitly mentioned.
        The money will be split equally among the co-authors.

        - you can sponsor me directly:
        https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=Uoxj9sP4_jgUc6zUmTUc0-0AHbigd2v5CM1GqxlgTUw8GE7ke0KsCMJCziE981DFAqYdy0&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Stef

SyntaxNutshell.pdf (214K) Download Attachment

Re: PBE8.0 Chapter: Syntax in a Nutshell

vince
Hi

Something that tripped me up when I first started was the message #yourself.

Should this be mentioned in this work?

Great effort by the way.

Vince

EXTERNAL: Do not click links or open attachments if you do not recognize the sender.

Hello

In case you want to help Pharo, here is attached the latest version of the Pharo by Example book chapter.
The authors thanks the sponsoring of ESUG because updating a book is not just changing 5.0 into 8.0.

You can send PRs at
        https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample80__;!!I_DbfM1H!XilmwG1lkUJIWvwPRHB4UsEJ73rrw1pc9Mrgl7jhzguIuM3jTcjrIB7wA2ards_5FSWRnUFL7Q$

The full pdf is available at
        https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample80/releases__;!!I_DbfM1H!XilmwG1lkUJIWvwPRHB4UsEJ73rrw1pc9Mrgl7jhzguIuM3jTcjrIB7wA2ards_5FSXtSRQglQ$

If you want to support this effort:
        - you can sponsor the book - you can get your logo on the book cover and be explicitly mentioned.
        The money will be split equally among the co-authors.

        - you can sponsor me directly:
        https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=Uoxj9sP4_jgUc6zUmTUc0-0AHbigd2v5CM1GqxlgTUw8GE7ke0KsCMJCziE981DFAqYdy0&country.x=US&locale.x=US__;!!I_DbfM1H!XilmwG1lkUJIWvwPRHB4UsEJ73rrw1pc9Mrgl7jhzguIuM3jTcjrIB7wA2ards_5FSX4tgnGFg$

Stef