PHP & Moose

philippeback
Hello,

I am currently doing some architecture and core reviews on a PHP-based application.

I wondered if there was any PHP parser/tool that was freely available to try out some metrics collection with Moose. I saw Verveine by Googling the mailing list but not much.

TIA
Phil

Re: PHP & Moose

Nicolas Anquetil

we worked like one afternoon on verveinePHP to get a feeling of the work it would represent.
But this was years ago and we did not pursue it

nicolas

On 01/22/2014 02:11 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Hello,

I am currently doing some architecture and core reviews on a PHP-based application.

I wondered if there was any PHP parser/tool that was freely available to try out some metrics collection with Moose. I saw Verveine by Googling the mailing list but not much.

TIA
Phil

Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: PHP & Moose

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Phil,

First of all, welcome in our little world corner :)

There was a bachelor project at UniBe that resulted in an importer for PHP. I do not know the current status of it, but you can find documentation here:

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:11 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am currently doing some architecture and core reviews on a PHP-based application.

I wondered if there was any PHP parser/tool that was freely available to try out some metrics collection with Moose. I saw Verveine by Googling the mailing list but not much.

TIA
Phil

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: PHP & Moose

philippeback
Hi Doru,

Thanks. Moose is too nice to pass :-)

Regards,

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast - http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value Added Reseller

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Phil,

First of all, welcome in our little world corner :)

There was a bachelor project at UniBe that resulted in an importer for PHP. I do not know the current status of it, but you can find documentation here:

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:11 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am currently doing some architecture and core reviews on a PHP-based application.

I wondered if there was any PHP parser/tool that was freely available to try out some metrics collection with Moose. I saw Verveine by Googling the mailing list but not much.

TIA
Phil

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: PHP & Moose

Tudor Girba-2
I know :)

Doru

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:52 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Doru,

Thanks. Moose is too nice to pass :-)

Regards,

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: <a href="tel:%2B32%280%29%20478%20650%20140" value="+32478650140" target="_blank">+32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: <a href="tel:%2B32%20%280%29%2070%20408%20027" value="+3270408027" target="_blank">+32 (0) 70 408 027
[...]

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
yes as Doru said there is a php importer for Moose. It is pretty
stable so you can give it a try. The code is on smalltalk hub, you can
get the configuration of the parser ConfigurationOfPetitPHPParser into

MCHttpRepository
location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Moose/PetitPHPParser/main'
user: ''
password: ''

and than you can do ConfigurationOfPetitPHPParser loadDevelopment

If you have any problem just let me know.

Cheers,
Fabrizio