PPMSEArrayParser cut strings containing $' characters

PPMSEArrayParser cut strings containing $' characters

cdelaunay
If  you try to print that:

   PPMSEArrayParser parse: (FMMSEPrinter new onString
beginDocument;
beginElement: 'Element';
beginAttribute: 'attribute';
primitive: 'it''s here';
endAttribute: 'attribute';
endElement: 'Element';
endDocument;
stream) contents

you will see that instead of having the string 'it''s here' as value of the attrinute, I will retrieve a collection with two strings #('it' 's here').
I was expecting to retrieve my string  in one full part. So I wonder if this should be the normal behaviour or if we have to re-compose the string by ourselves ?

Re: PPMSEArrayParser cut strings containing $' characters

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Indeed, this is a problem. I created an issue and will fix it soon:
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=466

Cheers,
Doru

On 4 Oct 2010, at 16:51, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> If  you try to print that:
>
>    PPMSEArrayParser parse: (FMMSEPrinter new onString
> beginDocument;
> beginElement: 'Element';
> beginAttribute: 'attribute';
> primitive: 'it''s here';
> endAttribute: 'attribute';
> endElement: 'Element';
> endDocument;
> stream) contents
>
> you will see that instead of having the string 'it''s here' as value of the attrinute, I will retrieve a collection with two strings #('it' 's here').
> I was expecting to retrieve my string  in one full part. So I wonder if this should be the normal behaviour or if we have to re-compose the string by ourselves ?

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: PPMSEArrayParser cut strings containing $' characters

Tudor Girba
It should be fixed now.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."