PPTextHighlighter removed/moved

Andrei Chis
Hi,

In the latest version from jenkins the MoosePanel in not very usable because PPTextHighlighter is missing from the image,
and it's still used in FAMIXJavaSourceLanguage and MooseMSEFilesExplorer.

I saw it was removes in the latest version of PetitGui.

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: PPTextHighlighter removed/moved

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Indeed, I think Lukas removed it by mistake. It should be fixed now in the latest PetitGui:
Name: PetitGui-TudorGirba.116
Author: TudorGirba
Time: 5 February 2013, 3:17:26.695 pm
UUID: a09f2cf0-5f3b-4126-87c4-eda145428075
Ancestors: PetitGui-lr.115

fixed the conditional that opens the DrabBrowser. Restored the PPTextHighlighter

Cheers,
Doru

On Feb 5, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Andrei Vasile Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the latest version from jenkins the MoosePanel in not very usable because PPTextHighlighter is missing from the image,
> and it's still used in FAMIXJavaSourceLanguage and MooseMSEFilesExplorer.
>
> I saw it was removes in the latest version of PetitGui.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrei

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."