[PR] default css

Nicolas MELIN
Hi Lukas,
I see you removed Pier's default css files from your website. Is it
possible to download them and use them locally ?

Thanks
Nicolas

Re: [PR] default css

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi Nicolas,

> I see you removed Pier's default css files from your website. Is it
> possible to download them and use them locally ?

sorry, that was a mistake. I changed some things on the web-server,
but they should be back online again.

Attached you find the default-css as a zip-file, so that you don't
need to download all the files manually.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli