PRContentsWidget Settings-Title

keith1y
There appears to be some crosstalk between the Contents widget Title and
and the settings Title.

On editing the settings for the Contents widget I was expecting to see
"'%k: %t'" but instead found "Main".

regards

Keith

p.s. hows the new environment stuff going?

Re: PRContentsWidget Settings-Title

Lukas Renggli-2
> There appears to be some crosstalk between the Contents widget Title
> and and the settings Title.

Again? This is not the first time this bug occurs. I will have a look.
Time to write a test.

> p.s. hows the new environment stuff going?

Have a look.

- The environment is still a link to a different page (therefor no
migration is needed). Environment are inherited, as they were before.

- A similar link has been added for CSS. The CSS is currently rendered
as a text view of the wiki page. This does not properly work yet. CSS
is not inherited, but all styles from the parents are automatically
included.

- A new command 'Edit Design' has been added to allow editing the
currently applied design (environment and css) from within the current
context.

- Multiple documents do not work yet.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: PRContentsWidget Settings-Title

keith1y

> - A similar link has been added for CSS. The CSS is currently rendered
> as a text view of the wiki page. This does not properly work yet. CSS
> is not inherited, but all styles from the parents are automatically
> included.

I dont know if you remember that I did a visitor for rendering css as a
page... cant remember where I put it though.

Keith