PRContentsWidget & WAAnswerHandler

Nick
Hi,

I've been experimenting with the code in PRContentsWidget all day and I've noticed that an #onAnswer callback was added for all components regardless of whether the command was a view command or not. I experimented with only adding the #onAnswer callback for non-view commands and all appears to continue to function, plus a WAAnswerHandler decorator is only added when (I presume) it's required.

Is there a reason for calling #onAnswer on view components? Do view components sometimes #answer:?

If not I attach an mcz with my changes.

Cheers

Nick

Pier-Seaside-NickAger.484.mcz (169K) Download Attachment

Re: PRContentsWidget & WAAnswerHandler

Lukas Renggli
> Is there a reason for calling #onAnswer on view components? Do view
> components sometimes #answer:?

Not that I know one that does, but they theoretically could to execute
a command and follow up with another command (like for example the Add
command is followed by an Edit command).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch