PREnumberableVisitor detect: protocol

Nick
Hi,

In a couple of places in my app I found that I was writing in effect a detect: method using PREnumberableVisitor>>do. So I thought I'd add detect: to PREnumberableVisitor which makes the intent of my code much clearer. Would this be useful addition generally? I've attached an mcz of the PREnumberableVisitor additions and another of tests to exercise the additions.

Nick

Pier-Model-NickAger.382.mcz (160K) Download Attachment
Pier-Tests-Model-NickAger.10.mcz (66K) Download Attachment

Re: PREnumberableVisitor detect: protocol

Lukas Renggli
Sounds cool, I've uploaded it to the repository.

Lukas

On 21 February 2010 11:23, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> In a couple of places in my app I found that I was writing in effect a
> detect: method using PREnumberableVisitor>>do. So I thought I'd add detect:
> to PREnumberableVisitor which makes the intent of my code much clearer.
> Would this be useful addition generally? I've attached an mcz of
> the PREnumberableVisitor additions and another of tests to exercise the
> additions.
> Nick

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch