PROBLEM parcel and store

Sylvain pralon
Hello,

I have a big problem today ! yesterday I saved my parcel in the store
and also as a .st file in my computer.
today when i opened my visual works image, all my code is decompiled !
my .st file contains all the source code not decompiled but i can't file
it in. I have a text edit dialog box which said : " message pattern
expected -> ".
please help me to retriev my source !!

thanks !

sylvain

Re: PROBLEM parcel and store

Reinout Heeck
> I have a big problem today ! yesterday I saved my parcel in the
> store and also as a .st file in my computer.
> today when i opened my visual works image, all my code is decompiled !
> my .st file contains all the source code not decompiled but i can't
> file it in. I have a text edit dialog box which said : " message
> pattern expected -> ".
> please help me to retriev my source !!

Is all your code decompiled or only the code of that one parcel?
If more parcels are affected make sure that your VM is started within
the correct working directory.

Have you tried loading your parcel from Store into a new image? What
was the result?

You can browse to your .st file in VWs file browser, then use the
'formatted source' and 'xml tree' tabs to further investigate you .st.

Why is it a .st file and not a .pst?

-