PRPage without title?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I need to show a PRPage (or similar) whithout showing his caption ('cause I want to make an internal structure with divs and embeded components)... is there a way to do this (besides setting "H1.display: none")?

Thanks,
Esteban

"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus - El mito de Sísifo

Re: PRPage without title?

Lukas Renggli-2
> I need to show a PRPage (or similar) whithout showing his caption
> ('cause I want to make an internal structure with divs and embeded
> components)... is there a way to do this (besides setting
> "H1.display: none")?

This is the PRContentsWidget that displays the heading. In the
settings of the widget you can set it to an empty string to avoid the
generation of the h1 tag. Other than that, similar to what you
suggested, "h1.heading { visibility: hidden }" would just hide that
particular heading.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli