PULogin and PRImagePersistency

David Farber-3
Since PULogin is a PRCommand, if I am using PRImagePersistency, then
every time someone logs in a snapshot is scheduled.  That isn't the
behavior I want.  I there a "clean" way to keep logins from triggering
a snapshot?

Thanks,
David

----
1 Squeak/Seaside/Pier site deployed

Re: PULogin and PRImagePersistency

Lukas Renggli
Thanks for reporting, this is actually a bug that was recently
introduced. I fixed it in Pier-Squeak-Persistency-lr.19. Just load
that version and it shouldn't schedule a snapshot anymore.

   Name: Pier-Squeak-Persistency-lr.19
   Author: lr
   Time: 20 February 2009, 12:31:55 am
   UUID: 3d57e4a1-a5c9-4018-b948-a7a61d509cb2
   Ancestors: Pier-Squeak-Persistency-lr.18

   - do not start snapshotting if this is a non-logged command

Cheers,
Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch