Package about blocks nil; browse class from flipper?

Package about blocks nil; browse class from flipper?

Bill Schwab
Hello all,

It looks like all of my package about blocks loaded as nil.  It's not a
super big deal, but, I often use them to launch my documentation system.

FlipperInspector seems to not offer the option to browse the class of the
selected object (insectee/aspect/iv) :(

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Package about blocks nil; browse class from flipper?

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hello all,
>
> It looks like all of my package about blocks loaded as nil.  It's not a
> super big deal, but, I often use them to launch my documentation system.
>
> FlipperInspector seems to not offer the option to browse the class of the
> selected object (insectee/aspect/iv) :(

Thanks. Defect numbers 489 and 490.

Regards

Blair