Package browser problem? Windows-ME problem?

Package browser problem? Windows-ME problem?

Ted Bracht
Hi Andy/Blair,

Open a package browser, don't select anything and right-click in the package
folder hierarchy.
Two problems:
- a walkback appears - no object selected
- the cursor disappears. The cursor is available outside the package browser
though.

This is Windows-ME (I know, time for an upgrade....)
I'll try the same on a Win2000 machine on monday.

Ted

Re: Package browser problem? Windows-ME problem?

Blair McGlashan
"Ted Bracht" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hi Andy/Blair,
>
> Open a package browser, don't select anything and right-click in the
package
> folder hierarchy.
> Two problems:
> - a walkback appears - no object selected
> - the cursor disappears. The cursor is available outside the package
browser
> though.

Thanks Ted, #868.

Regards