Package browser question

Costas Menico-2
Is there a way to tell from the package browser what was changed in a
particular package? For example I see the red indicatior next to
Dolphin. I want to know what I changed in Dolphin and maybe I meant to
put it in a different package.

If not is there any other way of finding this out?

Thanks

Costas

Re: Package browser question

Ian Bartholomew-3
Costas,

> Is there a way to tell from the package browser what was changed in a
> particular package? For example I see the red indicatior next to
> Dolphin. I want to know what I changed in Dolphin and maybe I meant to
> put it in a different package.
>
> If not is there any other way of finding this out?

If you've got the Enterprise or Professional version of D4 then you should
have an additional tool called the SourceBrowser. Find entries where the
Type field is "a Class" and the Package field is "Dolphin". After selecting
this the context menu should have an entry that reads "Browse changed
methods".  This tool will also show if the change to the package was, for
example, to a PoolDictionary owned by the package and not a method change.

An alternative, for changed methods only, is to use the ClassBrowser's
Method/Browse/All changed menu option and sort on the package field.

Ian