Package browser

Vincent Lesbros-2

I did not find how to get the OB Package Browser.

My Browser displays categories, but not packages.

in the top right menu of the Browser, item "Choose new default browser"
I have only two choices :

Browser
OBSystemBrowserAdaptor

In the book PBE1-2009-10-28.pdf "Pharo by Example "  it is showned a OB Package Browser ... But how can I get it ?
(I did read FAQ 5, p. 318.).

Re: Package browser

S Krish
The PBE is not in Sync with 1.2 onwards in details like there..

Pick the stable 1.3 release :

OBSystemBrowserAdaptor is correct one for the OBBrowser to show up. Easy to recognize with lots of Refactor menu when you right click on Classes...  and also a text box on the top of the browser

Browser: Gives you a plain vanilla browser

Both of them should show Pacakges.