Package gst-mode for MELPA and Marmalade

Package gst-mode for MELPA and Marmalade

mcandre
Modern Emacs uses a standard set of repos for managing emacs mode packages,
so that all users need to add syntax highlighting for GNU Smalltalk would
be M-x package-install RET gst-mode RET.

Could we package gst-mode for these repos?

* MELPA <http://melpa.milkbox.net/>
* Marmalade <http://marmalade-repo.org/>

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us

Re: Package gst-mode for MELPA and Marmalade

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 30/04/2013 17:04, Andrew Pennebaker ha scritto:
> Modern Emacs uses a standard set of repos for managing emacs mode packages,
> so that all users need to add syntax highlighting for GNU Smalltalk would
> be M-x package-install RET gst-mode RET.
>
> Could we package gst-mode for these repos?
>
> * MELPA <http://melpa.milkbox.net/>
> * Marmalade <http://marmalade-repo.org/>

Go ahead!

Paolo