Package names

Torsten Bergmann
>We adopted the same naming rule as for tests.
>We have NetworkSystemSettings as we have NetworkTests

If you want to write a script that throws things out
it would be easier to have "-" as a seperator:

Without "-" you would have two options:

"Network" "SystemSettings"
"NetworkSystem" "Settings"

So "Network-SystemSettings" is more explicit compared
to a "NetworkSystem-Settings".

Bye
T.

Re: Package names