Package structure for Aida/Scribo

1 message Options

Package structure for Aida/Scribo

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I finally start with repackaging an existing CMS for Scribo and I'd like
to hear you opinion about a structure so far.

First Aida/Web structure, which is a bit changed:

   Aida-Extensions
   Aida-Support
   Aida-Core
   Aida-Elements
   Aida-Components
   Aida-Parts     (this will be moved to Scribo)
   Aida-Imaging
+ Aida-Templates (WebStyle moved here, JoomlaStyle too)
+ Aida-Parties   (Party framework - Person, Company etc. )
+ Aida-Roles     (Roles-relations between parties)
   Aida-Admin
   Aida-WebDAV   (hmm, should it be moved to Scribo too?)
   Aida-Tests

And now Aida/Scribo:

   Scribo-Extensions
   Scribo-Core    (Document, Attachment, ...)
   Scribo-Components (like Gallery etc.)
   Scribo-Wiki
   Scribo-Sites      (for websites like www.aidaweb.si)
   Scribo-Forum      (current WebDiscussions moved here)
   Scribo-Blog       (Nicolas's blog)
   Scribo-Tests

I'm already moving classes around, then I'll start to separate classes
between open-source and commercial parts. This will be quite an
undertaking it seems, but it must be done, sooner or later. A challenge
is that existing commercial BiArts in production must still work without
any problem ... :)

Best regards
Janko

--