PackageOrganizer seems to be full of crap....

PackageOrganizer seems to be full of crap....

Stéphane Ducasse
I will check how to clean that but there is something wrong somewhere.
Probably the class is not that used too.

PackageOrganizer default packageNames

a Set('System-FilePackage' 'Kernel' 'Flash' 'Collections-Stack'
'OmniBrowser' 'System-Object Events' 'Network-MIME' 'ToolBuilder-
Specs' 'ToolBuilder-Kernel' 'Tests-PrimCallController' 'Tests-System-
Settings' 'Network-Protocols' 'Network-Kernel' 'System-Clipboard'
'System-FileRegistry' 'FFI' 'Tweak' 'Traits' 'Files'
'SystemChangeNotification-Tests' 'Network-RFC822' 'Network-
RemoteDirectory' 'System-Download' 'Polymorph-ToolBuilder' 'Tests-
Bugs' 'System-Applications' 'HostMenus' 'Services-Base'
'VersionNumber' 'Tests-System-Digital Signatures' 'BalloonMMFlash'
'Tests' 'Polymorph-Widgets' 'KernelTests' 'CollectionsTests'
'39Deprecated' 'ToolsTest' 'MultilingualTests' 'MonticelloGUI'
'CollectionExtensions' 'Graphics' 'System' 'Collections-Support'
'Collections-Arrayed' 'NetworkTests' 'FixUnderscores' 'Monticello'
'Morphic' 'Protocols' 'Network-MailSending' 'PlusTools'
'MonticelloConfigurations' 'Collections-Sequenceable' 'TrueType'
'PinesoftEnhancementsForFreetype' 'Tests-System-Object Events' 'System-
Support' 'Polymorph-Geometry' 'MonticelloMocks' 'MorphicExtras'
'Balloon' 'Network-UUID' '38Deprecated' 'Collections-Unordered'
'StarSqueak' 'Collections' 'Collections-Abstract'
'FlexibleVocabularies' 'System-Localization' 'System-Finalization'
'ToolBuilder-Morphic' 'System-Changes' 'ReleaseBuilder' 'Collections-
Streams' 'Splijoin' 'EventRewrite2' 'Closure' 'Sixx' 'System-Settings'
'Collections-Weak' 'ToolBuilder-Examples' 'FreeTypeTests' 'VB-Regex'
'System-Pools' 'Multilingual' 'Polymorph-EventEnhancements' 'Nebraska'
'Speech' 'Network-URI' 'Tests-SystemChangeNotification' 'Pinesoft-
Removals-EToys' 'ScriptLoader' 'Collections-Strings' 'System-Change
Notification' 'OB-Standard' 'MorphicTests' #'Monticello-Mocks' 'Tools'
'Tests-VM' 'System-Serial Port' 'DeleteMe' 'Polymorph-Tools-Diff'
'SUnit' 'Compression' 'Announcements' 'Network-Url' 'EToys' 'System-
Platforms' 'System-Digital Signatures' 'System-Tools' 'Sound' 'Tests-
ObjectsAsMethods' 'SMLoader' 'FixInvisible' 'FlexibleVocabularies-
Info' 'PackageInfo' 'Collections-Text' 'Collections-SkipLists'
'GraphicsTests' 'SUnitGUI' 'SmaCC' 'FreeTypeSubPixelAntiAliasing'
'Morphic-TrueType' 'System-Object Storage' 'SMBase'
'PreferenceBrowser' 'ToolBuilder-SUnit' 'ThreadSafeTranscript'
'Installer-Core' 'System-Hashing' 'MethodFinder' 'ST80' 'Exceptions'
'SplitJoin' 'Morphic-Balloon' 'Movies' 'Tests-Utilities' 'ToolBuilder-
MVC' 'BlockClosureTests' 'Tests-Release' 'Compiler' 'InstallerAll'
'FreeType' 'Installer-Test' 'CompilerTests')

Re: PackageOrganizer seems to be full of crap....

keith1y
Yep, so we moved PackageOrganiser into MC1.5 and rejigged things so that
it is the master list in the image

Keith

Re: PackageOrganizer seems to be full of crap....

even cooler

PackageInfo allInstances

        contains a lot of old references
                FFI
                SIXX
                Tweak!

an Array(a PackageInfo(SMBase) a PackageInfo(SMLoader) a
PackageInfo(Kernel) a PackageInfo(Collections) a PackageInfo(Graphics)
a PackageInfo(Files) a PackageInfo(Exceptions) a PackageInfo(Morphic)
a PackageInfo(Compiler) a PackageInfo(Balloon) a
PackageInfo(Compression) a PackageInfo(FFI) a PackageInfo(Monticello)
a PackageInfo(MonticelloConfigurations) a PackageInfo(Movies) a
PackageInfo(Multilingual) a PackageInfo(Nebraska) a
PackageInfo(PackageInfo) a PackageInfo(Protocols) a PackageInfo(SmaCC)
a PackageInfo(Sound) a PackageInfo(Speech) a PackageInfo(ST80) a
PackageInfo(StarSqueak) a PackageInfo(SUnit) a PackageInfo(System) a
PackageInfo(Tools) a PackageInfo(VersionNumber) a PackageInfo(Tests) a
PackageInfo(CollectionsTests) a PackageInfo(GraphicsTests) a
PackageInfo(KernelTests) a PackageInfo(MorphicTests) a
PackageInfo(NetworkTests) a PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-Kernel) a
PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-Specs) a PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-Morphic) a
PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-MVC) a PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-Examples) a
PackageInfo(ToolBuilder-SUnit) a PackageInfo(PreferenceBrowser) a
PackageInfo(39Deprecated) a PackageInfo(38Deprecated) a
PackageInfo(ScriptLoader) a PackageInfo(BalloonMMFlash) a
PackageInfo(EToys) a PackageInfo(MorphicExtras) a
PackageInfo(PlusTools) a PackageInfo(FixUnderscores) a
PackageInfo(Traits) a PackageInfo(OmniBrowser) a PackageInfo(Services-
Base) a PackageInfo(SUnitGUI) a PackageInfo(Flash) a
PackageInfo(TrueType) a PackageInfo(Morphic-Balloon) a
PackageInfo(Morphic-TrueType) a PackageInfo(ReleaseBuilder) a
PackageInfo(OB-Standard) a PackageInfo(SystemChangeNotification-Tests)
a PackageInfo(FixInvisible) a PackageInfo(FlexibleVocabularies-Info) a
PackageInfo(FlexibleVocabularies) a PackageInfo(MethodFinder) a
PackageInfo(VB-Regex) a PackageInfo(MultilingualTests) a
PackageInfo(ToolsTest) a PackageInfo(HostMenus) a
PackageInfo(FreeType) a PackageInfo(FreeTypeSubPixelAntiAliasing) a
PackageInfo(FreeTypeTests) a
PackageInfo(PinesoftEnhancementsForFreetype) a PackageInfo(Installer-
Core) a PackageInfo(Installer-Test) a PackageInfo(InstallerAll) a
PackageInfo(Polymorph-Widgets) a PackageInfo(Polymorph-ToolBuilder) a
PackageInfo(Polymorph-EventEnhancements) a PackageInfo(Polymorph-
Geometry) a PackageInfo(Polymorph-Tools-Diff) a PackageInfo(Pinesoft-
Removals-EToys) a PackageInfo(Sixx) a
PackageInfo(CollectionExtensions) a PackageInfo(Collections-Abstract)
a PackageInfo(Collections-Arrayed) a PackageInfo(Collections-
Sequenceable) a PackageInfo(Collections-SkipLists) a
PackageInfo(Collections-Stack) a PackageInfo(Collections-Streams) a
PackageInfo(Collections-Strings) a PackageInfo(Collections-Support) a
PackageInfo(Collections-Text) a PackageInfo(Collections-Unordered) a
PackageInfo(Collections-Weak) a PackageInfo(Network-Kernel) a
PackageInfo(Network-MIME) a PackageInfo(Network-MailSending) a
PackageInfo(Network-Protocols) a PackageInfo(Network-RFC822) a
PackageInfo(Network-RemoteDirectory) a PackageInfo(Network-URI) a
PackageInfo(Network-UUID) a PackageInfo(Network-Url) a
PackageInfo(Announcements) a PackageInfo(System-Applications) a
PackageInfo(System-Change Notification) a PackageInfo(System-Changes)
a PackageInfo(System-Digital Signatures) a PackageInfo(System-
Download) a PackageInfo(System-FilePackage) a PackageInfo(System-
FileRegistry) a PackageInfo(System-Finalization) a PackageInfo(System-
Localization) a PackageInfo(System-Object Events) a PackageInfo(System-
Object Storage) a PackageInfo(System-Platforms) a PackageInfo(System-
Pools) a PackageInfo(System-Serial Port) a PackageInfo(System-Support)
a PackageInfo(System-Tools) a PackageInfo(Tests-Bugs) a
PackageInfo(Tests-ObjectsAsMethods) a PackageInfo(Tests-
PrimCallController) a PackageInfo(Tests-Release) a PackageInfo(Tests-
System-Digital Signatures) a PackageInfo(Tests-System-Object Events) a
PackageInfo(Tests-SystemChangeNotification) a PackageInfo(Tests-
Utilities) a PackageInfo(Tests-VM) a PackageInfo(System-Clipboard) a
PackageInfo(System-Settings) a PackageInfo(Tweak) a PackageInfo(Tests-
System-Settings) a PackageInfo(MonticelloGUI) a PackageInfo(SplitJoin)
a PackageInfo(Splijoin) a PackageInfo(EventRewrite2) a
PackageInfo(CompilerTests) a PackageInfo(BlockClosureTests) a
PackageInfo(Closure) a PackageInfo(ThreadSafeTranscript) a
PackageInfo(DeleteMe) a PackageInfo(System-Hashing))

On Jul 22, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> I will check how to clean that but there is something wrong somewhere.
> Probably the class is not that used too.
>
> PackageOrganizer default packageNames
>
> a Set('System-FilePackage' 'Kernel' 'Flash' 'Collections-Stack'
> 'OmniBrowser' 'System-Object Events' 'Network-MIME' 'ToolBuilder-
> Specs' 'ToolBuilder-Kernel' 'Tests-PrimCallController' 'Tests-System-
> Settings' 'Network-Protocols' 'Network-Kernel' 'System-Clipboard'
> 'System-FileRegistry' 'FFI' 'Tweak' 'Traits' 'Files'
> 'SystemChangeNotification-Tests' 'Network-RFC822' 'Network-
> RemoteDirectory' 'System-Download' 'Polymorph-ToolBuilder' 'Tests-
> Bugs' 'System-Applications' 'HostMenus' 'Services-Base'
> 'VersionNumber' 'Tests-System-Digital Signatures' 'BalloonMMFlash'
> 'Tests' 'Polymorph-Widgets' 'KernelTests' 'CollectionsTests'
> '39Deprecated' 'ToolsTest' 'MultilingualTests' 'MonticelloGUI'
> 'CollectionExtensions' 'Graphics' 'System' 'Collections-Support'
> 'Collections-Arrayed' 'NetworkTests' 'FixUnderscores' 'Monticello'
> 'Morphic' 'Protocols' 'Network-MailSending' 'PlusTools'
> 'MonticelloConfigurations' 'Collections-Sequenceable' 'TrueType'
> 'PinesoftEnhancementsForFreetype' 'Tests-System-Object Events'
> 'System-
> Support' 'Polymorph-Geometry' 'MonticelloMocks' 'MorphicExtras'
> 'Balloon' 'Network-UUID' '38Deprecated' 'Collections-Unordered'
> 'StarSqueak' 'Collections' 'Collections-Abstract'
> 'FlexibleVocabularies' 'System-Localization' 'System-Finalization'
> 'ToolBuilder-Morphic' 'System-Changes' 'ReleaseBuilder' 'Collections-
> Streams' 'Splijoin' 'EventRewrite2' 'Closure' 'Sixx' 'System-Settings'
> 'Collections-Weak' 'ToolBuilder-Examples' 'FreeTypeTests' 'VB-Regex'
> 'System-Pools' 'Multilingual' 'Polymorph-EventEnhancements' 'Nebraska'
> 'Speech' 'Network-URI' 'Tests-SystemChangeNotification' 'Pinesoft-
> Removals-EToys' 'ScriptLoader' 'Collections-Strings' 'System-Change
> Notification' 'OB-Standard' 'MorphicTests' #'Monticello-Mocks' 'Tools'
> 'Tests-VM' 'System-Serial Port' 'DeleteMe' 'Polymorph-Tools-Diff'
> 'SUnit' 'Compression' 'Announcements' 'Network-Url' 'EToys' 'System-
> Platforms' 'System-Digital Signatures' 'System-Tools' 'Sound' 'Tests-
> ObjectsAsMethods' 'SMLoader' 'FixInvisible' 'FlexibleVocabularies-
> Info' 'PackageInfo' 'Collections-Text' 'Collections-SkipLists'
> 'GraphicsTests' 'SUnitGUI' 'SmaCC' 'FreeTypeSubPixelAntiAliasing'
> 'Morphic-TrueType' 'System-Object Storage' 'SMBase'
> 'PreferenceBrowser' 'ToolBuilder-SUnit' 'ThreadSafeTranscript'
> 'Installer-Core' 'System-Hashing' 'MethodFinder' 'ST80' 'Exceptions'
> 'SplitJoin' 'Morphic-Balloon' 'Movies' 'Tests-Utilities' 'ToolBuilder-
> MVC' 'BlockClosureTests' 'Tests-Release' 'Compiler' 'InstallerAll'
> 'FreeType' 'Installer-Test' 'CompilerTests')
>
> Stef

Re: PackageOrganizer seems to be full of crap....

Stéphane Ducasse
it seems that

PackageOrganizer  instVarNamed: 'default' put: nil.
ScriptLoader new allCurrentPackages
        do: [:each | PackageInfo named: each package name]

is cleaning

(PackageOrganizer default instVarNamed: 'packages') keys

PackageInfo allPackages = PackageInfo allInstances
still not true

stef