Packages and Pharo and Portability : the 3 Ps !

Packages and Pharo and Portability : the 3 Ps !

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Stef,

>I created MetaReportForPharo14

I already created "MetaRepoForPharo14" on squeaksource today
with Markus and me as admins. I can add you as admin too
but the repo is read/write already.

You should delete your "MetaReportForPharo14" since this is
the wrong name (Report instead of Repo)!

>I would like to load your browser in 1.4. Does it make sense?

The Config browser is already in 1.4, but empty since
the http://www.squeaksource.com/MetaRepoForPharo14/
repo that I created today still has no configs.

See world menu "Tools" -> "Configuration Browser"

IMHO we should fill the repo once a Pharo version has
a first release candidate or is released.

So we should care for 1.3 and not yet for 1.4. since
this is what people use.

Bye
T.

Re: Packages and Pharo and Portability : the 3 Ps !

Stéphane Ducasse

On Dec 29, 2011, at 11:22 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
>> I created MetaReportForPharo14
>
> I already created "MetaRepoForPharo14" on squeaksource today
> with Markus and me as admins. I can add you as admin too
> but the repo is read/write already.
>

> You should delete your "MetaReportForPharo14" since this is
> the wrong name (Report instead of Repo)!

Excellent :)
I'm too tired

>> I would like to load your browser in 1.4. Does it make sense?
>
> The Config browser is already in 1.4, but empty since
> the http://www.squeaksource.com/MetaRepoForPharo14/
> repo that I created today still has no configs.
>
> See world menu "Tools" -> "Configuration Browser"

Yes I saw :)

> IMHO we should fill the repo once a Pharo version has
> a first release candidate or is released.
>
> So we should care for 1.3 and not yet for 1.4. since
> this is what people use.

Yes but I use 1.4 for my private projects and this is good to know
what works.

> Bye
> T.

Re: Packages and Pharo and Portability : the 3 Ps !

Did you delete it
> You should delete your "MetaReportForPharo14" since this is
> the wrong name (Report instead of Repo)!

because I cannot find it.