Packages in Inbox

Torsten Bergmann
Why are some moose packages (Moose-Finder, Moose-OpeningWizard, ...)
in the PharoInbox? I dont think they belong to the core?

Any ideas?

Bye
T.

Re: Packages in Inbox

Simon Denier-3

On 3 nov. 2009, at 22:12, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Why are some moose packages (Moose-Finder, Moose-OpeningWizard, ...)
> in the PharoInbox? I dont think they belong to the core?

Indeed, I guess they were saved here by mistake. They can be safely
deleted (BTW, I dont know how to do that?)
Cyrille, can you check?

> Any ideas?
>
> Bye
> T.

  Simon

Re: Packages in Inbox

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 3 nov. 2009, at 22:12, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Why are some moose packages (Moose-Finder, Moose-OpeningWizard, ...)
> in the PharoInbox? I dont think they belong to the core?

Indeed, I guess they were saved here by mistake. They can be safely
deleted (BTW, I dont know how to do that?)

Hi Simon. This is the way I know to remove packages or versions from MC. You must be "admin" of the repository.

1) Go to squeaksource, log in, and go to the project (PharoInbox in this case).
2) Go to "latest" tab
3) Select the package you want to remove from the list.
4) You will see that now, on the left, under the menu "actions" you have "Delete Version" and "Delete Package" actions. You may know what they do ;)

Kind regards,

Mariano

Cyrille, can you check?

> Any ideas?