Packages remodularization

1 message Options

Packages remodularization

Torsten Bergmann
> We can use dashes in package names, however it's a little bit
> confusing and Monticello cannot process it well if one package has
> shorter name, for example Announcements and Announcements-View

Yes. But to remain consistent with most projects on SqS I would like
to go the "use a Core" and "use dashes" way to provide:
   MyPackage-Core
   MyPackage-Example
   MyPackage-Tests
   MyPackage-Help

Using only "MyPackage" would help to package the code of a whole
project (so we can see this bug as a feature). It will be irrelevant
with better package tools anyway.

Using a dash would also make a clear distinction between a
"Announcement-View" (package) and a possible class "AnnouncementView"
if you see it written in a book or tutorial.

Bye
Torsten

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02