Packaging for Mac OS

hernanmd
Guys,

I wish to package my Pharo applications for Mac OS. But I don't have a Mac and my own finances demonstrates I won't have one anytime soon.

Do you know if there is a (free? :) remote Mac OS service (like a remote shell) where I can log-in, package my image, and download the resulting file?

Hernán

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

EstebanLM
Nope, but you could download Pharo for mac and just change the image on it (a Mac app is just a subdirectory)

Esteban

> On 25 Mar 2015, at 13:38, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> I wish to package my Pharo applications for Mac OS. But I don't have a Mac and my own finances demonstrates I won't have one anytime soon.
>
> Do you know if there is a (free? :) remote Mac OS service (like a remote shell) where I can log-in, package my image, and download the resulting file?
>
> Hernán

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

hernanmd
Thanks Ben,
I tried the hackintosh with the VMWare but not on VirtualBox. Let's see how it goes.

Hernán

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,

I wish to package my Pharo applications for Mac OS. But I don't have a Mac and my own finances demonstrates I won't have one anytime soon.

Do you know if there is a (free? :) remote Mac OS service (like a remote shell) where I can log-in, package my image, and download the resulting file?

Hernán

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

Damien Cassou

Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> writes:

> Guys,
>
> I wish to package my Pharo applications for Mac OS. But I don't have a Mac
> and my own finances demonstrates I won't have one anytime soon.
>
> Do you know if there is a (free? :) remote Mac OS service (like a remote
> shell) where I can log-in, package my image, and download the resulting
> file?

look at how the Pharo Launcher package is created automatically and do
the same. There is a shell script that runs on our mac slave.
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/all/job/Launcher-Mac/

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

hernanmd
Thank you Damien,
Unfortunately the link displays "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
But I will check later.

Hernán

Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> writes:

> Guys,
>
> I wish to package my Pharo applications for Mac OS. But I don't have a Mac
> and my own finances demonstrates I won't have one anytime soon.
>
> Do you know if there is a (free? :) remote Mac OS service (like a remote
> shell) where I can log-in, package my image, and download the resulting
> file?

look at how the Pharo Launcher package is created automatically and do
the same. There is a shell script that runs on our mac slave.
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/all/job/Launcher-Mac/

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

Damien Cassou

Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> writes:

>> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/all/job/Launcher-Mac/

> Thank you Damien,
> Unfortunately the link displays "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
> But I will check later.

works for me

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

CyrilFerlicot
That works for me too

On 27 March 2015 at 09:53, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> writes:

>> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/all/job/Launcher-Mac/

> Thank you Damien,
> Unfortunately the link displays "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
> But I will check later.

works for me

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

--
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Cheers
Cyril Ferlicot

Re: Packaging for Mac OS

HilaireFernandes

You may want to learn from the way I package DrGeo for Mac and Windows
(I don't have both).
Check at:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~drgeo-developers/drgeo/trunk/files/head:/build/
the make-workstation-release and follow the scripts...

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu