Packaging in 10.0.1 "Option -mcd"

thomas....@natural-software.eu
Hello
I am sure, I am missing something.
I'm trying to package an app and after the start of the package, I am getting the following error

ERROR: Native translation init failed, error code 2
Use -mcd command line argument to disable native translation

If I add the -mcd as a start parameter, I get an error that  the package cannot load the "SOCKETS" DLL which is mapped to "ws2_32.dlL" in the .ini file.

The application is packaged as a main .in with leaf .ic'sbeing loaded at runtime.

Re: Packaging in 10.0.1 "Option -mcd"

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Hi Thomas,

Please confirm you have the esvm40.bin in the runtime directory. Such file is new in 9.2.x and should be together with the rest of the VM binaries:

Best,

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 9:35 AM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello
I am sure, I am missing something.
I'm trying to package an app and after the start of the package, I am getting the following error

ERROR: Native translation init failed, error code 2
Use -mcd command line argument to disable native translation

If I add the -mcd as a start parameter, I get an error that  the package cannot load the "SOCKETS" DLL which is mapped to "ws2_32.dlL" in the .ini file.

The application is packaged as a main .in with leaf .ic'sbeing loaded at runtime.

Mariano Martinez Peck

Senior Software Engineer

 [hidden email]
 @MartinezPeck
 /mariano-martinez-peck
 instantiations.com
TwitterLinkedInVAST Community ForumGitHubYouTubepub.dev

Re: Packaging in 10.0.1 "Option -mcd"

thomas....@natural-software.eu
Hallo Mariano

Thanks - that was it.
(I knew, I missed something simple...)

[hidden email] schrieb am Montag, 7. Juni 2021 um 14:40:21 UTC+2:
[...]

No worries, I am glad it worked :)

Cheers,