Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

12

Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Torsten Bergmann
Hi there,

I created a simple "Setup/Installer for Squeak" for Windows similar
to the one that is provided for Pharo. This allows easy
installation/deinstallation on Windows without having
to search all the necessary files from the website.

I have no FTP access on squeak.org to upload the result but is
easy to rebuild on your own.

See the attached screenshots for the final result
and the tutorial below how to redo it. Maybe the release
team wants to use that.

Bye
T.

A. Download and install the free NSIS installer package, here we use version 2.42 from [1]

B. Also download the file "ZIPDLL.zip" plugin from [2]
     - Extract ZipDLL.dll to directory "Plugins" in your NSIS installation
     - Extract ZipDLL.nsh to directory "Include" in your NSIS installation

C. Create a directory "squeakdist41" on your hard disk

D. Extract the source file from [3] into this the "squeakdist41" directory

E. Extract the latest VM you find at [4] into the "squeakdist41" directory
    - which is now 3.11.8, so use the ZIP provided in [5]

F. Download the latest image and changes file and again extract it into the "squeakdist41" directory
    - we use "Squeak4.1-9745-alpha" here, so extract the files found in [6]

G. Extract the attached "Setup_stuff.zip" into the "squeakdist41" directory

E. Adapt the definitions at the top of the provided "setup.nsi" script file
   (Not needed here, only necessary if you provide other VM versions, images, ...)

F. Compile "setup.nsi" with the NSIS installer and you get a shiny new 10MB installer
   ("setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe") to install/remove Squeak from a windows system

G. Put it on ftp.squeak.org (only if you have access, I failed here)

[1] http://nsis.sourceforge.net
[2] http://nsis.sourceforge.net/ZipDLL
[3] http://ftp.squeak.org/4.0/SqueakV40.sources.gz
[4] http://squeakvm.org/win32/
[5] http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.8-bin.zip
[6] http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.1-9745-alpha.zip

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

Setup_stuff.zip (17K) Download Attachment
screen.png (24K) Download Attachment

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Andreas.Raab
Hi Torsten -

I very much like the idea in general but I'm having some doubts about
feasibility. I'm not sure if I've asked this already but in modern
Windows environment the installation location is read only. In other
words, if you're installing this into C:\Program Files\ you may not be
able to save/saveAs, you may not be able to write files, you may not be
able to launch external editors etc. Have you tested any of that?

I do know that Windows has some whacky rules about the install locations
(i.e., it actually has a shadow directory with files modified by the
local user) but in many ways that's worse because it can lead to strange
inconsistencies (files and changes gone when switching between users) if
you're using it with the assumptions that it's a normal directory.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

On 3/24/2010 3:11 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I created a simple "Setup/Installer for Squeak" for Windows similar
> to the one that is provided for Pharo. This allows easy
> installation/deinstallation on Windows without having
> to search all the necessary files from the website.
>
> I have no FTP access on squeak.org to upload the result but is
> easy to rebuild on your own.
>
> See the attached screenshots for the final result
> and the tutorial below how to redo it. Maybe the release
> team wants to use that.
>
> Bye
> T.

> A. Download and install the free NSIS installer package, here we use version 2.42 from [1]
>
> B. Also download the file "ZIPDLL.zip" plugin from [2]
>       - Extract ZipDLL.dll to directory "Plugins" in your NSIS installation
>       - Extract ZipDLL.nsh to directory "Include" in your NSIS installation
>
> C. Create a directory "squeakdist41" on your hard disk
>
> D. Extract the source file from [3] into this the "squeakdist41" directory
>
> E. Extract the latest VM you find at [4] into the "squeakdist41" directory
>      - which is now 3.11.8, so use the ZIP provided in [5]
>
> F. Download the latest image and changes file and again extract it into the "squeakdist41" directory
>      - we use "Squeak4.1-9745-alpha" here, so extract the files found in [6]
>
> G. Extract the attached "Setup_stuff.zip" into the "squeakdist41" directory
>
> E. Adapt the definitions at the top of the provided "setup.nsi" script file
>     (Not needed here, only necessary if you provide other VM versions, images, ...)
>
> F. Compile "setup.nsi" with the NSIS installer and you get a shiny new 10MB installer
>     ("setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe") to install/remove Squeak from a windows system
>
> G. Put it on ftp.squeak.org (only if you have access, I failed here)
>
> [1] http://nsis.sourceforge.net
> [2] http://nsis.sourceforge.net/ZipDLL
> [3] http://ftp.squeak.org/4.0/SqueakV40.sources.gz
> [4] http://squeakvm.org/win32/
> [5] http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.8-bin.zip
> [6] http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.1-9745-alpha.zip

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
You have raised an important point, Andreas. Wouldn't it be a viable
solution to simply copy the standard image to %AppData% or something
along this line? I am very much for a better deployment for Squeak
itself. Great initiative, Torsten!

Ian.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

On 3/24/2010 10:26 AM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> You have raised an important point, Andreas. Wouldn't it be a viable
> solution to simply copy the standard image to %AppData% or something
> along this line?

That's what I'm wondering about. It would mean that the executable and
probably the sources file is installed in C:\Program Files and the image
elsewhere. That could work as long as we make it explicit and have an
easy way to navigate there. Say, the default image location could be
either in Desktop\Squeak4.1 or in Documents\Squeak4.1.

I'm not sure what you'd put into the start menu though; perhaps a link
to the image directory and a shortcut that launches Squeak in that
directory as the default location? The latter would mean you launch the
image if there's only one and get a file open dialog if there's more
than one - that may be acceptable.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

> [...]
>>>      - which is now 3.11.8, so use the ZIP provided in [5]
>>>
>>> F. Download the latest image and changes file and again extract it into
>>> the "squeakdist41" directory
>>>      - we use "Squeak4.1-9745-alpha" here, so extract the files found in
>>> [6]
>>>
>>> G. Extract the attached "Setup_stuff.zip" into the "squeakdist41"
>>> directory
>>>
>>> E. Adapt the definitions at the top of the provided "setup.nsi" script
>>> file
>>>     (Not needed here, only necessary if you provide other VM versions,
>>> images, ...)
>>>
>>> F. Compile "setup.nsi" with the NSIS installer and you get a shiny new
>>> 10MB installer
>>>     ("setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe") to install/remove Squeak
>>> from a windows system
>>>
>>> G. Put it on ftp.squeak.org (only if you have access, I failed here)

Andreas,

Your suggestions are sound and acceptable. I would hit for Documents
directory rather than Desktop, it's not good to clutter people's
desktop against their will. I think it would be a good thing to push
this into the upcoming or next release and call for feedback from
people. It would be possible to fine tune accordingly afterwards.

An additional shortcut on desktop would be great. Likewise, it's
important to make it configurable (install / don't install) during the
installation process.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

On 3/24/2010 11:24 AM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> Your suggestions are sound and acceptable. I would hit for Documents
> directory rather than Desktop, it's not good to clutter people's
> desktop against their will. I think it would be a good thing to push
> this into the upcoming or next release and call for feedback from
> people. It would be possible to fine tune accordingly afterwards.

Can you coordinate with Torsten to make such a build? It'd be terrific
if we could give this to a few people to test it.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

> An additional shortcut on desktop would be great. Likewise, it's
> important to make it configurable (install / don't install) during the
> installation process.
>
> Ian.
>
> 2010/3/24 Andreas Raab<[hidden email]>:
>> On 3/24/2010 10:26 AM, Ian Trudel wrote:
>>>
>>> You have raised an important point, Andreas. Wouldn't it be a viable
>>> solution to simply copy the standard image to %AppData% or something
>>> along this line?
>>
>> That's what I'm wondering about. It would mean that the executable and
>> probably the sources file is installed in C:\Program Files and the image
>> elsewhere. That could work as long as we make it explicit and have an easy
>> way to navigate there. Say, the default image location could be either in
>> Desktop\Squeak4.1 or in Documents\Squeak4.1.
>>
>> I'm not sure what you'd put into the start menu though; perhaps a link to
>> the image directory and a shortcut that launches Squeak in that directory as
>> the default location? The latter would mean you launch the image if there's
>> only one and get a file open dialog if there's more than one - that may be
>> acceptable.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   - Andreas

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
Andreas,

There is very little to change to make this works and Torsten did well
so far. I can still give a hand to make it happen. Would this be
handled/maintained by the release team afterwards? I think it's
important that official installers be generated by a trusted source if
not directly on a windows server managed by SOB.

I would also prefer a different name for the installer. It currently
results in "setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe" and it's not
very clean. How about "Squeak-4.1-9745-alpha-installer.exe" ? (Either
installer or setup anyway)

Torsten,

This is a clean NSI file and absolutely straightforward. I have tried
it with Unicode NSIS and it worked just fine. However, ZipDLL is not
used at all and we should probably get rid of the dependency. NSIS and
Unicode NSIS provide LZMA compression right-of-the-box and is used in
file you have provided. No need for "!include "ZipDLL.nsh".

I am not a big fan of having all files into a single directory. I'd
like to know whether or not many installers have to be generated
because it may need a less monolithic approach.

To reiterate what was discussed here, setup should additionally have:

* Copy the default image to %UserProfile%\Documents\Squeak<VERSION>
* Add shortcut to run Squeak in start menu and on desktop
* Make all Squeak shortcuts open Squeak with the default location above
* All the shortcut should be configurable during install (install/don't install)
* Change the installer name

Share and I'll give a run of tests here as well. It was unclear
whether you wrote the script or just taken what Pharo guys did. If you
need some help, just write me back.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

On 3/24/2010 5:37 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> There is very little to change to make this works and Torsten did well
> so far. I can still give a hand to make it happen. Would this be
> handled/maintained by the release team afterwards? I think it's
> important that official installers be generated by a trusted source if
> not directly on a windows server managed by SOB.

You're missing my point. This isn't about trust, it's about testing. If
you want to ship an installer like this we better make sure that it
works to people's expectations. Since I have extremely limited time and
never used NSIS, I'm looking for someone else to provide an MSI for
testing. If nobody makes a test build it's not going to be tested and
consequently not going to be shipped.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

> I would also prefer a different name for the installer. It currently
> results in "setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe" and it's not
> very clean. How about "Squeak-4.1-9745-alpha-installer.exe" ? (Either
> installer or setup anyway)
>

> Torsten,
>
> This is a clean NSI file and absolutely straightforward. I have tried
> it with Unicode NSIS and it worked just fine. However, ZipDLL is not
> used at all and we should probably get rid of the dependency. NSIS and
> Unicode NSIS provide LZMA compression right-of-the-box and is used in
> file you have provided. No need for "!include "ZipDLL.nsh".
>
> I am not a big fan of having all files into a single directory. I'd
> like to know whether or not many installers have to be generated
> because it may need a less monolithic approach.
>
> To reiterate what was discussed here, setup should additionally have:
>
> * Copy the default image to %UserProfile%\Documents\Squeak<VERSION>
> * Add shortcut to run Squeak in start menu and on desktop
> * Make all Squeak shortcuts open Squeak with the default location above
> * All the shortcut should be configurable during install (install/don't install)
> * Change the installer name
>
> Share and I'll give a run of tests here as well. It was unclear
> whether you wrote the script or just taken what Pharo guys did. If you
> need some help, just write me back.
>
> Ian.
>
> 2010/3/24 Andreas Raab<[hidden email]>:
>> On 3/24/2010 11:24 AM, Ian Trudel wrote:
>>>
>>> Your suggestions are sound and acceptable. I would hit for Documents
>>> directory rather than Desktop, it's not good to clutter people's
>>> desktop against their will. I think it would be a good thing to push
>>> this into the upcoming or next release and call for feedback from
>>> people. It would be possible to fine tune accordingly afterwards.
>>
>> Can you coordinate with Torsten to make such a build? It'd be terrific if we
>> could give this to a few people to test it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   - Andreas
>>
>>> An additional shortcut on desktop would be great. Likewise, it's
>>> important to make it configurable (install / don't install) during the
>>> installation process.
>>>
>>> Ian.

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
I've got your point all right the first time. It works relatively ok
on Windows 7 + Unicode NSIS, needs a bit of tweaking I would say.
Testing a single installer is no rocket science and will be done. I
just thought it would have been a good idea to get feedback from the
release team. Gee. =)

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

On 3/24/2010 8:06 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> I've got your point all right the first time. It works relatively ok
> on Windows 7 + Unicode NSIS, needs a bit of tweaking I would say.

Sorry, but you didn't get my point :-) The point is to allow the
community to try and test this stuff. Please put an MSI in some place
where people can download, run it, and tell us if they like the result.
I trust that someone who knows NSIS can create a functioning installer;
I'm not sure if people will think the result is useful or if we need to
rethink the structure.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

> Testing a single installer is no rocket science and will be done. I
> just thought it would have been a good idea to get feedback from the
> release team. Gee. =)
>
> Ian.
>
> 2010/3/24 Andreas Raab<[hidden email]>:
>> On 3/24/2010 5:37 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
>>>
>>> There is very little to change to make this works and Torsten did well
>>> so far. I can still give a hand to make it happen. Would this be
>>> handled/maintained by the release team afterwards? I think it's
>>> important that official installers be generated by a trusted source if
>>> not directly on a windows server managed by SOB.
>>
>> You're missing my point. This isn't about trust, it's about testing. If you
>> want to ship an installer like this we better make sure that it works to
>> people's expectations. Since I have extremely limited time and never used
>> NSIS, I'm looking for someone else to provide an MSI for testing. If nobody
>> makes a test build it's not going to be tested and consequently not going to
>> be shipped.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   - Andreas
>>
>>> I would also prefer a different name for the installer. It currently
>>> results in "setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe" and it's not
>>> very clean. How about "Squeak-4.1-9745-alpha-installer.exe" ? (Either
>>> installer or setup anyway)
>>>

>>> Torsten,
>>>
>>> This is a clean NSI file and absolutely straightforward. I have tried
>>> it with Unicode NSIS and it worked just fine. However, ZipDLL is not
>>> used at all and we should probably get rid of the dependency. NSIS and
>>> Unicode NSIS provide LZMA compression right-of-the-box and is used in
>>> file you have provided. No need for "!include "ZipDLL.nsh".
>>>
>>> I am not a big fan of having all files into a single directory. I'd
>>> like to know whether or not many installers have to be generated
>>> because it may need a less monolithic approach.
>>>
>>> To reiterate what was discussed here, setup should additionally have:
>>>
>>> * Copy the default image to %UserProfile%\Documents\Squeak<VERSION>
>>> * Add shortcut to run Squeak in start menu and on desktop
>>> * Make all Squeak shortcuts open Squeak with the default location above
>>> * All the shortcut should be configurable during install (install/don't
>>> install)
>>> * Change the installer name
>>>
>>> Share and I'll give a run of tests here as well. It was unclear
>>> whether you wrote the script or just taken what Pharo guys did. If you
>>> need some help, just write me back.
>>>
>>> Ian.

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
Right. Let's say we get a first test round with an installer. I have
generated a stand-alone executable installer from Torsten's
instructions. NSIS does not produce MSI per se.

http://rapidshare.com/files/367835112/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe.html

Enjoy,

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

On 3/24/2010 9:14 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> Right. Let's say we get a first test round with an installer. I have
> generated a stand-alone executable installer from Torsten's
> instructions. NSIS does not produce MSI per se.
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/367835112/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe.html

Excellent, thanks! Now we're talking. First thing I notice is that the
installer doesn't actually install anything into C:\Program Files? Silly
me didn't even know you could do that! :-)

Seriously, if we can do this, then we should just go with that. It
leaves everything in the right place and there's no confusion about what
can be written and what cannot.

The other thing I noticed is that for some reason after the installation
was complete and I ran Squeak I got a Windows notifier saying that the
app might not have installed correctly. Do you know why this might be?

And one nitpick: The splash screen for Squeak shouldn't be used as
splash screen for the installer. It's confusing; I thought that for some
reason the installer was launching Squeak.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

2010/3/25 Andreas Raab <[hidden email]>:

> On 3/24/2010 9:14 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
>>
>> Right. Let's say we get a first test round with an installer. I have
>> generated a stand-alone executable installer from Torsten's
>> instructions. NSIS does not produce MSI per se.
>>

>> http://rapidshare.com/files/367835112/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe.html
>
> Excellent, thanks! Now we're talking. First thing I notice is that the
> installer doesn't actually install anything into C:\Program Files? Silly me
> didn't even know you could do that! :-)

NSIS is much more powerful and customizable than MSI. Installation
directory can be defined however we want, including on different drive
or allow a user defined location. It is currently set to
%LocalAppData%. It should be all right for a single user environment.
To be noted that it would mean to install Squeak individually in a
multiple user environment. It's probably not a big deal to start with
but something to be addressed at some point.

> The other thing I noticed is that for some reason after the installation was
> complete and I ran Squeak I got a Windows notifier saying that the app might
> not have installed correctly. Do you know why this might be?

I believe it is an issue under Windows Vista and Windows 7 where the
application get shimmed. Have you tried to install as an administrator
(using RunAs or from the context menu on the installer file)? I don't
have the answer readily since we do not officially support Windows 7
for any of our products and barely Vista.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shim_%28computing%29

> And one nitpick: The splash screen for Squeak shouldn't be used as splash
> screen for the installer. It's confusing; I thought that for some reason the
> installer was launching Squeak.

I agree. We should however come up with a replacement. I thought it
was a nice addition.

> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

Ian.
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Frank Shearar
Ian Trudel wrote:
> Right. Let's say we get a first test round with an installer. I have
> generated a stand-alone executable installer from Torsten's
> instructions. NSIS does not produce MSI per se.
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/367835112/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe.html

Hi Ian,

It installed just fine here on Windows XP, into the "Local
Settings\Application Data\Squeak 4.1 Alpha" directory.

I must say, I don't know the difference between "Application Data" and
"Local Settings\Application Data" in a user's directory. Ah. The
latter's for stuff that doesn't roam, because the stuff's large (3x 13M
files counts as "large", I reckon). So it's in exactly the right place.

frank

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Torsten Bergmann
>I can still give a hand to make it happen.

Would be good, my time is very limited.

>Would this be handled/maintained by the release team afterwards?

At least it should - otherwise why would we need a release
team ;)

But once the script/installer meets all expectations
one just have to update it to newer squeak versions.
Even this could be automated.

>I think it's important that official installers be generated by a trusted
>source if not directly on a windows server managed by SOB.

+1, the task could be easily automated - anything we need
is a build server with windows

>It was unclear whether you wrote the script or just taken what Pharo
>guys did.

I wrote the script based on a script I wrote to generate the
Pharo installers (see the "Ready made setup" on
http://pharo-project.org/pharo-download)

>I would also prefer a different name for the installer.

This is how we name the files in pharo. However - feel free to
change for Squeak.

>However, ZipDLL is not used at all and we should probably get rid of the
>dependency.

Yes, this was from an early test where I zipped the files
in the Pharo distribution. You can remove it.

>Since I have extremely limited time and never used NSIS, I'm looking
>for someone else to provide an MSI for testing.

We dont need an MSI file, EXE is enough. Also MSI files can be
delivered as EXE (in such scenarios the EXE checks if MSI is
installed on old systems).

>First thing I notice is that the installer doesn't actually install
>anything into C:\Program Files?

That's correct since this can lead to problems on Win7

>Installation directory can be defined however we want, including on
>different drive or allow a user defined location. It is currently set to
>%LocalAppData%. It should be all right for a single user environment.

Yes, this works well in most situations and people are able
to change the installation directory during the install process anyway.

I would not separate the image folder from the VM folder
Space is cheap these days and it would be more confusing.

>The other thing I noticed is that for some reason after the installation
>was complete and I ran Squeak I got a Windows notifier saying that the
>app might not have installed correctly.

Do you use Win7 - maybe you should install as "Admin".

I tested on Win7, Vista, XP - installed without any problems
(VirtualBox images)

>And one nitpick: The splash screen for Squeak shouldn't be used as
>splash screen for the installer. It's confusing; I thought that for some
>reason the installer was launching Squeak.

We could easily deactivate the splash for the installer in the script
or if you have one include another.

A similar installer works well on Pharo without any
complaints by the users. However - I still think it would
help Squeak too to additionally provide one and hope that
someone is able to take care of it (Ian/release team).

Bye
T.

Re[2]: [squeak-dev] Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Herbert König
Hello Ian,

>>> http://rapidshare.com/files/367835112/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe.html

seems a download limit of 10 on rapidshare has been reached, so people
can't get the setup anymore.

-Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Herbert König wrote:
> Hello Ian,

> seems a download limit of 10 on rapidshare has been reached, so people
> can't get the setup anymore.

I've put a copy up here:
http://www.angband.za.org/~frank/setup_squeak4.1-9745-alpha2010.03.23.exe

Ian, if I'm being presumptuous, please let me know and I'll remove the file.

frank

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
Frank, I have never used rapidshare before and I do appreciate your
quick thinking.

Andreas, would it be possible to have some place to upload installers
for testing purpose? Perhaps a drop box on Squeak's ftp?

Ian.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel-2
People hi,

This is a small update on an installer for testing purpose, feedback
are welcomed. I'd be grateful if someone (Hi Frank!) would host the
installer somewhere. Rapidshare does allow limited download only.

http://rapidshare.com/files/368276151/Squeak-4.1-9745-100326-installer.exe.html

Changes log:

* Updated installer filename
* Changed installer splash screen
* Updated other installer images
* Corrected some texts
* Added a desktop shortcut, optional
* Autoclose on uninstall, popup window on success
* No more ZipDLL dependency

Anyone up to test uninstall + reboot? I'd like to know if the
directory is properly wiped out. Try also to uninstall while using
Squeak and then reboot. Make sure you know where you have installed
your files before doing this test. :)

Ian.
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Andreas.Raab
I put a copy on:

   http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/install/

Cheers,
   - Andreas

On 3/26/2010 12:22 AM, Ian Trudel wrote:

> People hi,
>
> This is a small update on an installer for testing purpose, feedback
> are welcomed. I'd be grateful if someone (Hi Frank!) would host the
> installer somewhere. Rapidshare does allow limited download only.
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/368276151/Squeak-4.1-9745-100326-installer.exe.html
>
> Changes log:
>
> * Updated installer filename
> * Changed installer splash screen
> * Updated other installer images
> * Corrected some texts
> * Added a desktop shortcut, optional
> * Autoclose on uninstall, popup window on success
> * No more ZipDLL dependency
>
> Anyone up to test uninstall + reboot? I'd like to know if the
> directory is properly wiped out. Try also to uninstall while using
> Squeak and then reboot. Make sure you know where you have installed
> your files before doing this test. :)
>
> Ian.

12