Parameters of the first request

sebastianconcept
How are you doing guys?

I'm desperately in need of access to the parameters that come in the first request.

How can you access it from amber?

sebastian

PS: typical use is to make the app responsive to a custom link sent by email for example

PS: typical use is to make the app responsive to a custom link sent by email for example

Re: Parameters of the first request

sebastianconcept
Actually isn't much else to add to this:

Problem:
you want to make your app to show some object model when a given link gets clicked from a (previously sent) email

Idea:
since yesterday I've been thinking that I should:
1. catch the parameter in the server side
2. create a session that holds it
3. add a cookie in the response with the session id

That way, amber will be loaded client side in the response and the app, as one of the first things it does, could check for the cookie and ajaxianly retrieve the parameter and react accordinly

makes sense?

sebastian