Parts Browser very slow

1 message Options

Parts Browser very slow

marcelo.shulman
Dear people: I'm working from my house using DSL (AT&T Network Client), since some months and after a Microsoft update when I try to edit a part or program using the VaGen Parts Browser my CPU stays to 40-60% during 4 or 5 minutes with very little network traffic, no significant disk activity, the CPU only remains working and I don't know why... can you help me please?

Installed software:
Operative System: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
IBM VisualAge for Java 4.0
IBM VisualAge Generator Developer 4.5
IBM VisualAge Generator Common Services 4.5
Remote Repository in a EMSRV folder of a server