Passing options to JS function with Amber

Passing options to JS function with Amber

mmimica
Hello

I know it's not a Pharo question, but I hope you don't mind.
    The question is here:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13667918/passing-options-to-js-function-with-amber
    Pretty basic stuff but just can't figure out.

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: Passing options to JS function with Amber

senTalker
Hello Milan,

my response is underway on stack-overflow, stay tuned :-)
Also note that there is an amber-mailinglist here:

[hidden email]
http://groups.google.com/group/amber-lang

Cheers,

Sebastian