PayPal support

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi,

i'm interested to integrate a paypal support into my seaside application.

        Anyone do it, write something for it ?

        Any pointers would be greatly appreciated !

        Dario

Re: PayPal support

cdavidshaffer
On 11/29/10 11:58, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>

> i'm interested to integrate a paypal support into my seaside application.
>

> Anyone do it, write something for it ?
>

> Any pointers would be greatly appreciated !
>

> Dario
Dario,

I have implemented a package called SmallMerchant for VisualWorks only:

http://www.cdshaffer.com/david/SmallMerchant

The documentation is incomplete.  The package is working for us in
testing against the Paypal sandbox but hasn't been used in production
yet.  The paypal-required "express pay" feature is not yet implemented
so I haven't announced this package to the list.  If you're using
VisualWorks or feel like porting, SmallMerchant might be an easy way to
get going.

David

Re: PayPal support

John McKeon
I wrote a PayPal add-on for Pier1. It is in the old Pier-Addons repository.
It has a problem in Pier2.
It requires the Money package.

John

http://john-mckeon.us