Peeking Unconsumed Path

Philippe Marschall
Hi

I have a case where a filter needs to peek at the whole unconsumed
path to decide whether it should handle the request or pass it on. How
you you call such a method? #peekUpToEnd? #peekAll?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Peeking Unconsumed Path

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 10/19/2010 09:24 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a case where a filter needs to peek at the whole unconsumed
> path to decide whether it should handle the request or pass it on. How
> you you call such a method? #peekUpToEnd? #peekAll?

#peekRest?

Paolo

Re: Peeking Unconsumed Path

Julian Fitzell-2
#peekToEnd?

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a case where a filter needs to peek at the whole unconsumed
> path to decide whether it should handle the request or pass it on. How
> you you call such a method? #peekUpToEnd? #peekAll?
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Peeking Unconsumed Path

Philippe Marschall
2010/10/20 Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]>:
> #peekToEnd?

I went for this.

Cheers
Philippe