Pen back in the image

philippeback
Hello,

I'd like to see the Pen class coming back in the main image.

It really is useful for getting people acquainted with the tools and the bluebook uses it.

I am not asking for a form editor (it could be handy though).

Path is dead as it was hijacked by FileSystem. I miss it too.

What do you people think?

Phil

Re: Pen back in the image

jannik laval
Hi Phil,

There is a Pen in Phratch, named PhratchPen. You could probably extract it.
There is also an editor. I discover last week that some command in this editor does not work, but the main feature is here.
I am thinking that we can extract it too.

Cheers,
Jannik

--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Pen back in the image

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pen back in the image

pharo4Stef@free.fr
build it on top of athens
On 27 Mar 2014, at 17:33, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think too it is nice class to introduce to programming
>
> Hilaire
>
> Le 27/03/2014 17:17, [hidden email] a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd like to see the Pen class coming back in the main image.
>>
>> It really is useful for getting people acquainted with the tools and the
>> bluebook uses it.
>>
>> I am not asking for a form editor (it could be handy though).
>>
>> Path is dead as it was hijacked by FileSystem. I miss it too.
>>
>> What do you people think?
>>
>> Phil
>
> --
> Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: Pen back in the image

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
philippeback wrote
I'd like to see the Pen class coming back in the main image.
Answered at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22737674/wheres-the-pen-class-in-pharo

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'PharoNonCorePackages';
    package: 'BitBltPen';
    load.
Then you can "Display restoreAfter: [Pen example]"

HTH
Cheers,
Sean