Perl does Magritte

Ch Lamprecht
Hello,

for quite some time I have been experimenting with a Perl implementation of
Magritte. It was great fun and a good way to learn about OO design. I'm not a
professional and there are probably lots of bugs, but the basic things seem to work.
If anyone is intrested and wants to take a look, it can be found here:
http://sites.google.com/site/vlclamprecht/Home/perl

Thanks to Lukas for his work!

Cheers, Christoph

Re: Perl does Magritte

Randal L. Schwartz

Ch> for quite some time I have been experimenting with a Perl implementation
Ch> of Magritte. It was great fun and a good way to learn about OO design. I'm
Ch> not a professional and there are probably lots of bugs, but the basic
Ch> things seem to work.  If anyone is intrested and wants to take a look, it
Ch> can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/vlclamprecht/Home/perl

And two of my worlds have collided. :)

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: Perl does Magritte

Lukas Renggli
Excellent, thank you for sharing this. I will put a link on the Magritte page.

Lukas

On 28 February 2010 01:27, Ch Lamprecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for quite some time I have been experimenting with a Perl implementation of
> Magritte. It was great fun and a good way to learn about OO design. I'm not
> a professional and there are probably lots of bugs, but the basic things
> seem to work.
> If anyone is intrested and wants to take a look, it can be found here:
> http://sites.google.com/site/vlclamprecht/Home/perl
>
> Thanks to Lukas for his work!
>
> Cheers, Christoph

Lukas Renggli