Persist a morph in a message.

12

Re: Persist a morph in a message.

gerard alis

>| myMorph |
 >myMorph := MyMorph new.
 >myMorph layout: blablahblah..
 >myMorph label: blabla...

 > ^ myMorph

Perhaps that is the more hard way for me, but perhaps is the more correct too :|   is readable, and easy of modify externally to designer.

Yesterday i probe the mse serialize, but generate a text bigger, and thrown a error in somes complex morphs :(

Regards

Re: Persist a morph in a message.

Stéphane Ducasse
> | myMorph |
>> myMorph := MyMorph new.
>> myMorph layout: blablahblah..
>> myMorph label: blabla...
>
>> ^ myMorph
>

> Perhaps that is the more hard way for me, but perhaps is the more
> correct
> too :|   is readable, and easy of modify externally to designer.
>
> Yesterday i probe the mse serialize, but generate a text bigger, and
> thrown
> a error in somes complex morphs :(

could you report them because lukas was using that to save pier object.
Now lukas is on vacation.

Re: [Pharo-project] Persist a morph in a message.

gerard alis

>could you report them because lukas was using that to save pier object.
>Now lukas is on vacation.

>Stef

Im very much newbie. Is correct report the bug in  http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list  ??

Regards

Re: Persist a morph in a message.

Mariano Martinez Peck

2009/7/23 nullPointer <[hidden email]>

>could you report them because lukas was using that to save pier object.
>Now lukas is on vacation.

>Stef

Im very much newbie. Is correct report the bug in  http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list  ??

yes it is :)