Persist a morph in a message.

Torsten Bergmann
Cameron wrote:
>Torsten,
>
>Are you wanting to resolve your storage format right now, or just
>improve the I/O?

Cameron, you must have missed something. I'm not the author of the
UI builder. The author is "nullPointer" who asked the
question regarding I/O on the mailing list and announced the video [1].

The style of his message looks to me like he wants to stay anonymous
for whatever reason and the project is (so far) closed source.
Maybe it becomes a commercial or open source project. Only
"nullPointer" is able to answer this ...

I just wanted to know what the state of the project is.
He has left a comment on my blog with some more infos (see [2])

Bye
Torsten

[1] http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2009-July/011176.html
[2] http://astares.blogspot.com/2009/07/ui-builder-for-pharo.html