Persistant Taskbar Previews

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

Using Pharo 6.1 for some hours, I ended up with quite a few previews from
(long gone) taskbar entries that refuse to go away. They seem to be
PanelMorphs. How do I get rid of them?

Best, Steffen

Re: Persistant Taskbar Previews

Ben Coman

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 18:57, Steffen Märcker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Using Pharo 6.1 for some hours, I ended up with quite a few previews from
(long gone) taskbar entries that refuse to go away. They seem to be
PanelMorphs. How do I get rid of them?

Best, Steffen

I'd guess like any morph you could meta-click on them and choose to delete them.
e.g. on Windows SHIFT-ALT-middleClick

cheers -ben

Re: Persistant Taskbar Previews

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I would guess you have 2 instances of the Morphic UI process, probably left over from some debugging. Kill one using the Process Browser. But this is just a blind guess.

> On 13 Oct 2018, at 04:51, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 18:57, Steffen Märcker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using Pharo 6.1 for some hours, I ended up with quite a few previews from
> (long gone) taskbar entries that refuse to go away. They seem to be
> PanelMorphs. How do I get rid of them?
>
> Best, Steffen
>
> I'd guess like any morph you could meta-click on them and choose to delete them.
> e.g. on Windows SHIFT-ALT-middleClick
>
> cheers -ben

Re: Persistant Taskbar Previews

Steffen Märcker
Thanks both of you. It turned out to be not a second UI process but simply
some orphan morphs. I got rid of them using alt-shift. I was just not
aware of bringing up the halos. =)